This is the final category in our FEAR Awards, but don’t fret, because we’ve saved the best for last. Bloody Disgusting’s Horror Game of the Year is special in that it’s chosen by our readers and is reserved exclusively for games of the spooky scary persuasion. Red Barrels took it home last year with their debut game Outlast, which successfully beat out The Last of Us and the first season of Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
I think it’s safe to say the nominees in this category are all evenly matched. That will probably only make voting for the best even more difficult, but I believe in you.
You have until Thursday, January 15th to get your votes in. Come Friday, I’ll reveal the best and worst horror games of 2014, as chosen by you.
Greatest Gore | Scariest Game | Best Monster | Best Multiplayer | Most Original
Best DLC | Best New IP | Most Disappointing | Best Indie | Horror Game of the Year
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby