This is the final category in our FEAR Awards, but don’t fret, because we’ve saved the best for last. Bloody Disgusting’s Horror Game of the Year is special in that it’s chosen by our readers and is reserved exclusively for games of the spooky scary persuasion. Red Barrels took it home last year with their debut game Outlast, which successfully beat out The Last of Us and the first season of Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
I think it’s safe to say the nominees in this category are all evenly matched. That will probably only make voting for the best even more difficult, but I believe in you.
You have until Thursday, January 15th to get your votes in. Come Friday, I’ll reveal the best and worst horror games of 2014, as chosen by you.
Greatest Gore | Scariest Game | Best Monster | Best Multiplayer | Most Original
Best DLC | Best New IP | Most Disappointing | Best Indie | Horror Game of the Year
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date