Back in August, Techland announced a special asymmetrical multiplayer mode called Be the Zombie as a pre-order exclusive for their upcoming zombie survival horror game, Dying Light. In this mode, a player can invade a world with the singular goal of ruining the day of whoever is in that game. It sounds fun, even if this new footage makes it look alarmingly one-sided.
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on January 27.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!