Back in August, Techland announced a special asymmetrical multiplayer mode called Be the Zombie as a pre-order exclusive for their upcoming zombie survival horror game, Dying Light. In this mode, a player can invade a world with the singular goal of ruining the day of whoever is in that game. It sounds fun, even if this new footage makes it look alarmingly one-sided.
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on January 27.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art