Last week brought the surprise re-reveal of NightCry (formerly known as Project Scissors), the spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series. The project has some big names attached to it, including Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono and director Takashi Shimizu (Ju-On, The Grudge), who directed its live-action teaser.
Making everything better is famed creature artist, Masahiro Ito. This is the guy behind Pyramid Head’s design, so I’m really looking forward to seeing his take on the series’ comically large shears-wielding antagonist in NightCry.
Below you’ll find a picture of Ito with some concept art that was posted on the game’s Twitter page prior to its announcement last week. What do you think?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby