Last week brought the surprise re-reveal of NightCry (formerly known as Project Scissors), the spiritual successor to the Clock Tower series. The project has some big names attached to it, including Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono and director Takashi Shimizu (Ju-On, The Grudge), who directed its live-action teaser.
Making everything better is famed creature artist, Masahiro Ito. This is the guy behind Pyramid Head’s design, so I’m really looking forward to seeing his take on the series’ comically large shears-wielding antagonist in NightCry.
Below you’ll find a picture of Ito with some concept art that was posted on the game’s Twitter page prior to its announcement last week. What do you think?
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August