Many of us learned to hate Mondays from a very early age. I wasn’t crazy about them because Mondays meant more school, and the idea of spending the best part of my day in a way-too-quiet classroom feigning interest while an underpaid teacher valiantly tries to show me how to find the square root of a rhombus, or whatever math was supposed to be about.
Had little me known of the healing powers of horror art back then, I have no doubt that he would’ve gone on to become a U.S. Senator, maybe even President. Instead, I became a man-child who’s ordered enough pizza for the delivery guy to recognize me.
If you don’t want pizza delivery guys to recognize you, I suggest you take a minute or two to peruse this horror art from Belgian artist Vlad Jartsev.
For more of Vlad’s work, check out his gallery.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!