Many of us learned to hate Mondays from a very early age. I wasn’t crazy about them because Mondays meant more school, and the idea of spending the best part of my day in a way-too-quiet classroom feigning interest while an underpaid teacher valiantly tries to show me how to find the square root of a rhombus, or whatever math was supposed to be about.
Had little me known of the healing powers of horror art back then, I have no doubt that he would’ve gone on to become a U.S. Senator, maybe even President. Instead, I became a man-child who’s ordered enough pizza for the delivery guy to recognize me.
If you don’t want pizza delivery guys to recognize you, I suggest you take a minute or two to peruse this horror art from Belgian artist Vlad Jartsev.
For more of Vlad’s work, check out his gallery.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date