After skipping the last four games, I finally broke down last week and grabbed a copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. I haven’t touched the multiplayer yet, but I recently finished the campaign and found it to be considerably more impressive than the series’ latest efforts. I’ve been waiting to try out its wave survival mode, because it’s hardly worth it if zombies aren’t in there.
In just a few short weeks, Advanced Warfare will get that much-needed dose of ghoulish action when the Havoc DLC pack arrives, bringing my undead friends with it.
Included in the pack will be four new multiplayer maps, a new weapon, and the first chapter in what sounds like an episodic co-op survival mode called Exo Zombies, that pits John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal against militarized ghouls.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare‘s Havoc DLC is scheduled to hit Xbox One on January 27, with PS4 and PC releases following later on.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date