After skipping the last four games, I finally broke down last week and grabbed a copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. I haven’t touched the multiplayer yet, but I recently finished the campaign and found it to be considerably more impressive than the series’ latest efforts. I’ve been waiting to try out its wave survival mode, because it’s hardly worth it if zombies aren’t in there.
In just a few short weeks, Advanced Warfare will get that much-needed dose of ghoulish action when the Havoc DLC pack arrives, bringing my undead friends with it.
Included in the pack will be four new multiplayer maps, a new weapon, and the first chapter in what sounds like an episodic co-op survival mode called Exo Zombies, that pits John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal against militarized ghouls.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare‘s Havoc DLC is scheduled to hit Xbox One on January 27, with PS4 and PC releases following later on.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby