Techland and Warner Bros. continue to impress me with the sense of humor they have on display in their series of videos for Dying Light, which I can now giddily say is coming this month. In the latest video, we’re treated to a rundown of some of its New Year resolutions, some of which don’t sound all that appealing to a hopelessly lazy, pizza-loving ogre such as myself.
Exercise more? Eat healthier? No thanks!
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on January 27.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?