Techland and Warner Bros. continue to impress me with the sense of humor they have on display in their series of videos for Dying Light, which I can now giddily say is coming this month. In the latest video, we’re treated to a rundown of some of its New Year resolutions, some of which don’t sound all that appealing to a hopelessly lazy, pizza-loving ogre such as myself.
Exercise more? Eat healthier? No thanks!
Dying Light arrives on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on January 27.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!