I don’t often watch strangers play video games, but when I do, I choose to watch them play games of the spooky scary variety. It’s just more fun that way. One of my new favorite things to do is try and get my non-gamer friends and relatives to spend a few minutes with Red Barrels’ psychologically scarring horror game Outlast, usually by lying about what kind of game it is, because I’m a dick.
If that sounds like a good time to you, too, enjoy this new episode of Teens React to Outlast, courtesy of the Fine Bros.
In related news, Outlast: Whistleblower is currently battling it out in our sixth annual FEAR Awards, which kicked off today. If you’d like to see it win, I suggest you give it your vote!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?