I’m beginning to wonder if Five Nights at Freddy’s series creator Scott Cawthon ever sleeps. He was able to churn out two of 2014’s most terrifying indies a scant three months apart and now he’s started teasing a third visit from Freddy Fazbear and Friends.
At this rate, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 will arrive in about the same amount of time.
I really enjoyed the first two games. They’re refreshing and different in a way that indies are really only capable of and they’re also alarmingly adept at making me want to swear off horror games entirely. Almost.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date