I’m beginning to wonder if Five Nights at Freddy’s series creator Scott Cawthon ever sleeps. He was able to churn out two of 2014’s most terrifying indies a scant three months apart and now he’s started teasing a third visit from Freddy Fazbear and Friends.
At this rate, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 will arrive in about the same amount of time.
I really enjoyed the first two games. They’re refreshing and different in a way that indies are really only capable of and they’re also alarmingly adept at making me want to swear off horror games entirely. Almost.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!