I’m beginning to wonder if Five Nights at Freddy’s series creator Scott Cawthon ever sleeps. He was able to churn out two of 2014’s most terrifying indies a scant three months apart and now he’s started teasing a third visit from Freddy Fazbear and Friends.
At this rate, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 will arrive in about the same amount of time.
I really enjoyed the first two games. They’re refreshing and different in a way that indies are really only capable of and they’re also alarmingly adept at making me want to swear off horror games entirely. Almost.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?