I’m beginning to wonder if Five Nights at Freddy’s series creator Scott Cawthon ever sleeps. He was able to churn out two of 2014’s most terrifying indies a scant three months apart and now he’s started teasing a third visit from Freddy Fazbear and Friends.
At this rate, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 will arrive in about the same amount of time.
I really enjoyed the first two games. They’re refreshing and different in a way that indies are really only capable of and they’re also alarmingly adept at making me want to swear off horror games entirely. Almost.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby