I love that we live in a world where fans can make their own sequels to the games they love when the folks who own the name aren’t willing to. Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune did it with Mighty No. 9, and now the guy that brought us the Clock Tower series is doing the same with the upcoming survival horror game, NightCry (formerly known as Project Scissors).
NightCry is being directed by Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono, and the live-action teaser you can feast your eyes on below is the work of director Takashi Shimizu (Ju-On, The Grudge).
I suppose it’s also worth mentioning that Masahiro Ito is also working on this. This is the man who came up with the idea for Pyramid Head, so I can only imagine what he’ll come up with next.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?