While I’d like to believe that the recent removal of Aliens vs. Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines — two near-universally maligned games that are perhaps best left forgotten — from the Steam store was due to the fact that they’re both awful and completely unworthy of anyone’s time, my guess is Sega just needs to renew their license.
Whatever the reason is behind their delisting, it hasn’t affected Alien: Isolation or Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000, and since those are the only two Aliens games that are worth playing, I recommend you look there to get your bug-squashing fix.
I was able to confirm that both games are still available on other platforms, including PS3 and Xbox 360, but seriously, don’t spend your money on them.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!