Capcom recently updated the Japanese website for Resident Evil Revelations 2, and in the process they gifted us with some new information regarding the return of its Raid Mode — a cooperative wave survival mini-game that plays like the Mercenaries mode from the main series — including a rundown of some of the tweaks and additions Capcom is introducing to it when the game’s first episode arrives next month.
Customization plays a bigger role this time around, as each character’s skills and arsenal can be modified to fit various playstyles. Loot has been improved, too, with the introduction of treasure chests that can be found scattered about each environment.
If couch co-op is something you like to do, the Raid Mode can now be played with a partner online or through split-screen. I’m pretty sure that’s a new feature.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 begins its episodic release on Feb 17. You can find the full release schedule, including release dates for each individual episode right here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby