Capcom recently updated the Japanese website for Resident Evil Revelations 2, and in the process they gifted us with some new information regarding the return of its Raid Mode — a cooperative wave survival mini-game that plays like the Mercenaries mode from the main series — including a rundown of some of the tweaks and additions Capcom is introducing to it when the game’s first episode arrives next month.
Customization plays a bigger role this time around, as each character’s skills and arsenal can be modified to fit various playstyles. Loot has been improved, too, with the introduction of treasure chests that can be found scattered about each environment.
If couch co-op is something you like to do, the Raid Mode can now be played with a partner online or through split-screen. I’m pretty sure that’s a new feature.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 begins its episodic release on Feb 17. You can find the full release schedule, including release dates for each individual episode right here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date