If there’s one thing the gaming community loves, it’s spending countless hours tweaking and updating retro games like id Software’s iconic shooter, Doom. The game released more than two decades ago, and if the number of mods we’ve seen since then is anything to go by, there may be more people modding Doom than there are those who play it just for fun.
This latest mod, dubbed “DemonSteele”, comes from YouTuber TerminusEst13. According to its maker, this impressive reimagining of the classic shooter was designed as a “love letter to retro games, 80s/90s anime, and early heavy metal.”
For those brave enough to take a stab at the “DemonSteele” mod, it can be downloaded here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby