If there’s one thing the gaming community loves, it’s spending countless hours tweaking and updating retro games like id Software’s iconic shooter, Doom. The game released more than two decades ago, and if the number of mods we’ve seen since then is anything to go by, there may be more people modding Doom than there are those who play it just for fun.
This latest mod, dubbed “DemonSteele”, comes from YouTuber TerminusEst13. According to its maker, this impressive reimagining of the classic shooter was designed as a “love letter to retro games, 80s/90s anime, and early heavy metal.”
For those brave enough to take a stab at the “DemonSteele” mod, it can be downloaded here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date